Pages

Saturday 3 December 2016

Baby Bump Week 16

I think this is the longest amount of time I've went without making a post, but I've been sick with a cold all week. It really sucks not being able to take any medications, but it's what's best for the baby so I just have to suck it up. I feel like I've been sick a lot this pregnancy but I guess that's what comes with pregnancy :/ Breathe-right strips and vick's have been my best friend lately lol.

Regardless of being sick or not, I had to force myself to get dressed and put some make up on to take these pictures or I knew I would regret not having them. But as soon as I was done taking the pics I jumped right back into my onesie and parked myself on the couch for the rest of the day.

Anyways, enough about me being sick. Here are my Week 16 Baby Bump Pictures:



The Bump has certainly grown a lot compared to the last 3 bump pics I've taken!!It's starting to actually look like I'm pregnant, and not just fat haha. However, it is still pretty easy to cover up the fact that I'm pregnant by wearing certain clothes.

We have our monthly doctor's appointment on Monday, so I'm pretty excited to see the baby again and make sure everything is still going smoothly.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :)


2 comments: