Pages

Saturday 26 November 2016

Cozy Friday Night In

Being pregnant does have it's perks... For instance, not feeling bad about not wanting to go downtown drinking :) I was never big on going out, unless it was a special occasion, but now I don't have to worry about flaking on plans for the next little while. Staying in on a Friday night is more fun to me, anyways. I can snuggle up in my onesie on the couch and read a book, or work on my blog. I love just hanging out with Andrew and watching movies and eating junk, especially around Christmas time when it's cold out and I can turn on the Christmas tree lights. I also love lighting candles and drinking a hot drink from Starbucks (I'm so basic, I know). I think I'm totally ready for this "staying at home and being a new mom" thing :)









1. "Noel" Sign (Bouclair, bought last year)
2. Snowflake Candle Holder (Bath and Body Works)
3. Christmas Tree (Canadian Tire, on sale right now for $199.99!!)
4. Christmas Ornaments (Canadian Tire, bought last year)



No comments:

Post a Comment